One of the reasons why I love DIY and crafts is because they are unique pieces. Handmade jewellery makes the people who wear them authentic and special.
Not long ago one of my friends was wearing a necklace that I really liked, so I decided to try and do it myself.
This necklace is very easy to make, ideal for diy beginners wishing to start with beautiful projects. It also has a very simple style so you can combine it with almost every outfit.
The materials you need are:
- 50cm of fine chain
- 4 jump rings
- 1 clasp
- Medium size beads – I have use 11 but this might vary regarding the bead size
- 1 eyepin
I got my materials from a local bead shop in Brighton (http://beadsunlimited.co.uk/) but you can also find them on Amazon or Ebay.
Once you have all the materials you need, it’s time to start the DIY necklace project.
- Put the breads into the eyepin. Make sure you leave some space at the end of the eyepin to be able to close it.
- Close the other edge of the eyepin using the pliers
- Attach the jump rings to each end and join them with the chain.
- Add the clasp by using the remaining jump rings.
Now you have a unique beaded necklace
Feel free to ask me any questions. I can’t wait to see all your new necklaces.