Today I want to share with you a very easy recipe for those days that you want something yummy, but without spending too much time cooking.
I used the measures below to serve 4 people but this will depend on how hungry you are 😉
Warning: this is one of the recipes I’ve created myself without following any recipe. I just added what I had at home and I ended up having a delicious meal.
- 150gr of frozen spinach
- 1 big carrot
- 1 onion
- 250gr minced beef
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 laurel/bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- 50gr Greek cheese
- 400gr of pasta
- Start with the sauce. Chop the onions and carrots.
- Add the olive oil into a pan and add them. Let it cook for around 5 min till the onions are translucent and the carrots tender.
- Add the minced beef, the pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder and salt.
- Once the meat is cooked, include the chopped tomatoes, laurel/bay leaves and the defrosted spinach.
- While the sauce is cooking, put the pasta into boiled water for 10 min. till is al dente. I always add a pinch of salt and some olive oil to give it some flavour.
- Mix the cooked pasta into the sauce and add the Greek cheese.
- I normally add the parmesan cheese once it’s served
- Enjoy your meal!!